Saturday, January 17, 2009




So today is Saturday. Day one of the long holiday weekend.  A fresh start and some well needed rest is at hand.  I rode my unbadged Mercier bike this morning.  I will post pics of it, but i have it set up as a would-be-light-rando bike.  I had two small bags on it but decided that i only needed the Velo-Orange bag on the saddle.  I cant decide on a look for that bike.  I thought i wanted the retro fixed look but also thought what the hell my Aerospoke might look nice up front too!  I will change it up and put it up for discussion.  My buddy Tim has his Batavus vintage fixed set up pretty nice: Modolo lever and brake, drilled track adjustable stem, seatpost, sew-up Brooks, twine and shellac bars,etc... I have always had an affinity for the next look or the futuristic look of my bikes. I dont have a hold on the vintage look yet.  Verdict is still out.  Sorry did the pics at the worst time...Noon makes gloom for photos...Will post better when i have time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment