Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lets start the ball rolling






Alright...Another day another dollar.  I always find it reaffirming that i received my BFA in Photo and Media and yet i spent my day vacuuming, dusting, and wiping the legs on a bunch of chairs...I did find some motivation to shoot some pics around work.  I also got some goodies in the mail that i am very excited to get.  I got the parts i needed for my Singer Industrial sewing machine!  SO now i have no excuse to start except i dont know what the hell im doing!  The American dream right!  

I rode 12 miles today on my pisuto (pista) and cant waive the feeling that i want to ride my bike a lot more and create for my Etsy site a whole bunch more.  The next step in my plan for world domination is to start working on my portfolio for school...

But one thing at a time....

No comments:

Post a Comment