Tuesday, January 6, 2009






Ok...Like i said i am going to write in this thing everyday, even if no one reads this but myself and it is just lip service i find it therapeutical if anything.  I have lots of ideas for stuff i want to do and art i want to create.  I will be posting rough drafts, drawings, etc.  I will also post some photo shoots i will be getting done on a weekly basis.  

My love of bicycles and specifically fixed gears, got me thinking about how efficient things can be when brought down to its simplest and purest form.  I was out riding this morning before i had to put in 10 hours at a job i dont particularly like right now.  The wind was blowing through my locks ( i since shaved my head today and shaved my beard....) the smell of asphalt and dirt was in the air and my legs constantly moving in rhythm with my bike and my soul. It is times like that that i realize how life is as good as you want to make it. I had my shuffle rockin' and I was skidding my way to get a cup of joe and a vegan muffin.  All is well...

I have some new designs and ideas for my etsy site.  I will post periodically for the peanut gallery to chime in.  My gut is telling me that i need to focus more on my Art and Photo and create as much as i can without sacrificing quality over quantity.  I am going to spot-weld my crappy lil' digital to my hip and shoot shoot shoot!  I do most of my Art with film and a Hasselblad but there are times where digital has its place.  So bear with me as i post my pics daily: good or bad, blurry or sharp it is going out for all to see!

Here we go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment