Monday, February 9, 2009

Down but not Out!




I have been away awhile but not that it matters too much...(except for my two followers!) In any case i have been keeping to my promise of spending more quality time with the wife and the 4 kids (our doggies)!  I have put up some new merch in the etsy...Two new spokecard designs and a new card set.  I am also posting up some new designs i have in the works just not finished yet.  They are part of the Bonafide series!  I have been riding as much as the weather here in Cali will allow. It's raining y'all!  We need it though; and its fun as all sin to skid my fixie in the puddles...There is something pure and childlike about riding my brakeless bike around in the rain and just after not a care in the world except that i have no brakes and i am rocking my ipod.  I feel that somethings are best left to fate, if that was my time to go i would be ok with going out on my bike!  Sounds stupid and romantic doesn't it?  Anyway dont think that's my M.O. either. I own a helmet and i am very aware and cautious too. Now if i could just get the cobwebs off of the thing enough to wear it my wife would be happy too!  I keep meaning to take some pics of bike thurs and fridays and update on my newest tricks, but it would only be benefitting myself so no rush right! Soon though.  Enjoy the new designs and hope to have more very soon...

3 comments:

  1. I need to get a bike. Each time i go into your shop...and now your blog...you remind me. I should be getting my tax refund soon, thats the one thing my husband and i agreed on buying, the rest of cash is to pay debt. EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bikes are weak--it's all about rollerblades. They come with a plethora of flourescent colors incorporated into their design, and heck, it was endorsed by Batman III. 'Nuff said...

    ReplyDelete
  3. get the mao printed on your little gocco (have no idea of how to spell gocco btw) for t-shirts. i love this design. adios.

    ReplyDelete